Thursday, July 21, 2011

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

Hey, I’m Lauren-Marie Taylor. I am 18 years old, and a recent grad of the first Marine Corps public high school in the nation. I enjoy singing… something I should mention I am not good at. I enjoy dancing and parties... something else I am not good at. However writing will always be on of my first loves, and even though I am not good at it, I will continue to always write. I would hope to one day write a novel. But I figure I should probably start small. I thought about writing about my high school experience would be a good topic, that would allow room for elaboration, it would also show how things go from being a game, to real life in a matter of four years. In the past four years I have experienced: success, failure, love, peer pressure, sexual confusion, family issues, and just about every issues a guy could bring to your life, friendship, and friend loss. And I am very sure more than that. I want to let you guys know that I am not a professional writer. I simply use writing as an outlet. So please be cautious! I make grammatical errors, and I am not perfect. Hopefully I gain writing skills that will better me so this whole writing thing will become something I can truly get into.

I would like to thank a couple people who I know will be my biggest fans.

My lovely sister Lori and my amazing boyfriend Charles! I love them both, and I know that

they will always be there for me and support me!





Peace and Love


- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment